Wykeham Business Centre
Located in beautiful countryside on the A170 just six miles west of Scarborough, businesses based at Wykeham Business Centre include a hearing clinic, solicitors and IT consultants.
For decades, cowsheds, grain stores and a grain dryer stood on this site in the heart of Wykeham village. In 2004 it was transformed into a successful, sustainable example of rural regeneration and diversification. It has since been extended, with brick window lintels and stonework sympathetically blending with the existing buildings.
- Tranquil countryside location
- Fibre optic 1000MB internet connection
- Free parking
- On a regular bus route
- Just off A170
- Electric car charging points
- Wheelchair-friendly single storey buildings
- In-house team responsible for all maintenance and repairs
- The Downe Arms – conference, function and accommodation facilities
- The Wooden Horse children’s day nursery
- Petrol station, Post Office and shop two miles away in West Ayton
- The Hillyard retail offering
Available offices to rent
Please check out Property to see what is currently available or to register your interest in future openings.