Farfield Workspaces, Wykeham
Farfield Workspaces lies at the east end of Wykeham village, just off the A170. It is a hub of activity for businesses ranging from a dental laboratory to surfboard stockists.
In 2005, the cedar timber and stone workshops were built on the site of an old sawmill. They make the ideal base for light manufacturing and e-commerce businesses.
- Tranquil countryside location and landscaping
- High speed fibre optic internet connection
- Free parking
- Excellent storage and distribution facilities
- On a regular bus route
- Just off A170 with immediate road access to York, Thirsk, Leeds and Hull
- Three phase electricity
- In-house team responsible for all maintenance and repairs
- The Wykeham Business Centre – offices and meeting rooms
- The Downe Arms – conference, function and accommodation facilities
- The Wooden Horse children’s day nursery
- Petrol station, Post Office and shop two miles away in West Ayton
- The Hillyard retail offering
Available units to rent
Please check out Property to see what is currently available or to register your interest in future openings.